Transform a Child
Danam – Giving is twice blessed, it blesses the one who gives and the one who receives-Swami Dayananda Saraswati
- Sponsor a child for three months – $125
- Sponsor a child for six months – $225
- Sponsor a child for one year – $450
- Sponsor two children for one year – $900
- Sponsor Health Care Expenses – $2500
- Sponsor a child for seven years (till high school graduation) – $3150
- Sponsor a Computer Lab for children – $5000
- Sponsor a Solar Project for Green Energy – $5000
- Sponsor a Free Student Hostel expenses for a year – $15,000
- Sponsor building of a Free Student Home – $100,000
Donation can easily be made by check or on this website. Donations of $450 and more are entitled to several free passes to our annual celebration event in early autumn. AIMS charity donations are exempt from tax under section 501 (C) 3 of the United States Internal Revenue Code. AIM for Seva (EIN# 11-3573392)
a) Please make check payable to “AIM for Seva” and post to this address.
C/O Vijay Kapoor, AIMS Director, Bay Area
28615 Matadero Creek Ct, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
b) Or donate using credit card, by clicking on the red Donate button above.
For assistance, send email to email@example.com, or phone 408 476 1638
Since its inception, AIM-S has raised funds through your generous contributions and is helping 3,500 students across 16 states in India. It is noteworthy that the graduation rate of these children in public board exams is 95%; A phenomenal achievement, thanks to the efforts of the children and the environment created by the caregivers! AIM-S has been awarded the Platinum Certificate by Guidestar India among 5,000 similar charitable organizations.We are particularly thankful to donors from the Bay Area for your generous support and trust in us, making us the #1 center for raising funds in the world. Last year, we funded over 250 students in 7 centers for the full year. In addition, we have sponsored new Free Student Homes (FSHs).
May I please ask you for your contribution to this well-defined, well-deserving, and well-run program. You have the option of designating your funds to 1) Build a brand new FSH, perhaps in the honor or memory of loved ones, 2) Sponsor a child in one of the 7 FSHs adopted by the Bay Area or 3) Sponsor children in any designated FSH of your choice.
See more about FSHs adopted by Bay Area