Periodic Newsletters are sent out to our membership to keep them informed of such information as:
– opportunity to do Seva (service) as a way to get fulfillment and improve ones life (for Volunteers)
– request for participation in local fund raising projects (e.g. walk-athon)
– awareness of AIM for Seva Projects such as FSH and special small projects
– Donation opportunities at various times in the year. Corporate matching helps a lot.
– Participation in the annual Donor appreciation Entertainment Event
These newsletters will originate from firstname.lastname@example.org. They should come into your primary Inbox. They may sometimes come in the Social or in other tabs for example in gmail. If they go to your junk or spam box, please mark them as important so that they are received in your normal inbox. You can unsubscribe at anytime that you receive a newsletter. If you need to discuss this please contact us (email@example.com).